Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Intro

Hi my name is... well let's just call me C.  I am 28 years old, and it's been about a year and a half since I've had a boyfriend.  In the meantime, I've had lots of, err... fun, but out of boredom and curiousity, I have decided to see what else might be out there.  Hence the putting myself online for whoever to see that I am "available". 

This isn't my first time checking out the online world.  Last year I was on eharmony for about a month, and in that time I had a lot of laughs.  I found the experience to be more humorous than serious, and some of my friends enjoyed laughing with me.  I have been on another website, POF, for about two weeks now, and so far the same results.   Hence the misadventures. 

So what exactly am I looking for?  I find that a lot of these guys are looking to get married.  I am just looking for that first step.  You know, a boyfriend.  If you end up being the MOMD (man of my dreams), so be it.  I hope we live happily ever after.  But, I am not seeking to skip a bunch of steps here to get a ring on my finger.

This blog is about the journey.  Not the destination.   

No comments:

Post a Comment