Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Still fishing

Since the date with the questionably gay guy (who still messages me once every couple of days) I started talking to another guy who had a huge thing for BJs.  I was asked several times if I liked giving them, and he went as far as to tell me that he broke up with his last girlfriend because he was only getting about one a month.  I hadn't met him, and after deciding we probably didn't have much in common, I stopped talking to him.

Since then, I have also talked to:
2 car guys
a firefighter (I hope he looks good in uniform)
a guy who wants a woman who is willing to have sex at least 5 times a week
someone who spelled "whole" "holl" (he was foreign, so I give him a little bit of credit)
the meteorologist from last year (clearly I was his type)
a guy from Jacksonville who didn't understand why I didn't want to meet up for coffee

Not all of the above were bad, and I am still chatting with 2 of those guys (for now).  The one thing I am learning is that online dating is very rejection oriented.  You can message a bunch of guys, and never hear from them, and I can just not respond to people as well.  There isn't the trying to come up with an out or making niceties.  It's a completely different world.  One that I am failing at so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment